"While he's known best for banging out a beat on his drum skins, the Skinner's a tough customer with a track record as consistent as his rhythm. Once he's been given a job, his targets are found hanging from the rafters before the first encore."
The The Skinner is a non-trainable offensive troop in The Godfather Five Families.
The Skinners are the seventh non-trainable and the tenth Health-type troops in the game.They have the lowest damage, and the highest health among the three Band members. They were supposedly introduced as the main enemies for the Clean-Up Crew, alongside the other Band members, so their attack and health points are better than most Clean-Up Crew. They will get a damage bonus when deployed with The Bassist.
- Strong, does not die easily
- Can be crafted in Doria Airport
- Can get additional damage when deployed with The Bassist
- High upkeep cost
- Non-trainable, except in some certain events
- Needs the highest level Hangar to craft
- Needs a high amount of lower troops to craft
- Needs many strong troops to craft
- Cannot be upgraded via boxing
- Never goes to jail, except if a The Band Bail Order is active
- Health : 110,000
- Attack : 5,750
- Power : 14 per Skinner
- Load : 150
- Speed : 1,400
- Upkeep : $1,000/hour per unit
This section will be added soon
- +50% attack versus all Clean-Up Crew troops.
- The Skinner used to have the highest health of all troops before the introduction of the Made Men.