"To deal with Il Cugino the Operatives have called in another specialist. With her wicked smile and cunning charms the Man-Eater leaves a bloody trail of broken hearts in her wake.
When The Man-Eater's around, your enemy's Il Cugino is just another hopeless pawn."
The Man-Eater is a non-trainable offensive troop in The Godfather Five Families.
Man-Eaters are the twelfth non-trainable and the fifth Operative-type troops in the game. They are categorized under The Specialist, alongside Romeo and The Car Bomber. Their health is as high as Romeo's but lower than The Car Bomber's. They have the second highest damage in their category. All The Specialists have their own speciality against the Super Troops. In this case, Man-Eater's speciality is Il Cugino.
- Strong, does not die easily, especially versus Il Cugino
- Hits Il Cugino first before the other troops
- High upkeep cost
- Non-trainable, except in some certain events
- Cannot be crafted in Doria Airport
- Cannot be upgraded via boxing
- Never goes to jail, except if a The Specialist Bail Order is active
- Health : 90,000
- Attack : 8,000
- Power :14 per Man-Eater
- Load : 150
- Speed : 1,950
- Upkeep : $1,000/hour per unit
This section will be added soon
- Gives +200% Damage vs. Il Cugino.
- Takes only 75% damage when fighting Il Cugino.
- According to their stats, The-Man Eaters can also be classed as Health-type troops.