"When things get messy, call in the Hardliners. Once they draw a line in the sand, nothing crosses it. Nothing."
The Hardliners are the second Entrenching-type troops in the game. They are categorized under Johnny Law troops. They have the highest Health among other Johnny Law member, but have a low Damage, second-to-last after Crooked Cops.
- Strong, does not die easily against most troops
- Can be upgraded via Boxing
- Needs a small amount of Bookies to gain a +1 point at the Boxing Arena
- Has a chance to get a 100% Health bonus if deployed from Queens
- High upkeep cost, higher than other Johnny Law members
- Only trainable in the Queens Neighborhood
- Takes a very long time to meet the requirement to train
- High cost to train
- Needs a high amount of Influence to train
- Needs Kickback to be trained
- Long training time
- Cannot be crafted at the Doria Airport
- Does not give nor get either Damage or Health bonus to other Johnny Law members
- Health : 60,982
- Attack : 2,750
- Power : 7 per Hardliner
- Load : 150
- Speed : 1,000
- Upkeep : $615/hour per unit
This section will be added soon
- According to their stats, The Hardliners can also be classed as Health-type troops.