"The Frontman loves the limelight and the stage, but does his best work in dark alleys out back. None of his targets expected this singer to be their executioner. That's what makes him so effective."
The Frontman is a non-trainable offensive troop in The Godfather Five Families.
The Frontmen are the sixth non-trainable and the eleventh Damage-type troops in the game. They have the lowest health, and the second damage among the three Band members. They were supposedly introduced as the main enemies for the Clean-Up Crew, alongside the other Band members, so their attack and health points are better than all Clean-Up Crew. They will get a damage bonus when deployed with The Bassist.
- Strong, does not die easily
- Can be crafted in Doria Airport
- Can get additional damage when deployed with The Bassist
- High upkeep cost
- Non-trainable, except in some certain events
- Needs the highest level Hangar to craft
- Needs a high amount of lower troops to craft
- Needs many strong troops to craft
- Cannot be upgraded via boxing
- Never goes to jail, except if a The Band Bail Order is active
- Health : 80,000
- Attack : 8,500
- Power : 14 per Frontman
- Load : 150
- Speed : 1,800
- Upkeep : $1,000/hour per unit
- +50% damage versus all Clean-Up Crew troops.