"The Foreman and his crew of ironworkers can put up a solid barricade in no time. If that doesn't work then they've still got plenty of rivet guns and wrenches"
The Foremen are the first of the Entrenching-type troops in the game. They are categorized under Pulitori troops. They have good health in Pulitori category, third after Bartenders and Smugglers, but have a low damage.
- Strong, does not die easily against most troops
- Easy to meet the requirements to train
- Can be upgraded via boxing
- Needs a small amount of Bartenders to gain a +1 point at the Boxing Arena
- Has a chance to get a 100% Health bonus if deployed from Queens
- High upkeep cost
- Only trainable in Queens
- High cost to train
- Needs a high amount of Influence to train
- Need Favors to be trained
- Long training time
- Cannot be crafted at the Doria Airport
- Needs a high-level Boxing Arena to sacrifice
- Does not give nor get either Damage or Health bonus to other Pulitori members
- Health : 27,750
- Attack : 2,369
- Power : 4 per Foreman
- Load: 150
- Speed : 1,000
- Upkeep : $600/hour per unit
This section will be added soon
Special Bonuses Edit
- +50% Attack vs. Butcher, Assassin, and Black Widow.
- Has a chance to get a 100% Health bonus from Barricade research of the Queens.
- According to their stats, The Foremen can also be classed as Health-type troops.