|“||After a career spent smuggling dangerous cargo on the sea, the Bootlegger's taken his trade into the city. He's tougher than coffin nails and willing to kill anyone in his way in order to move his cargo||„|
The Bootleggers are the eleventh Health unit in the game, and the first member of the Made Men. They have currently the highest Health points of all troops and Damage points as high as Jazz Men. They are not so much yet used to attack an enemy because they are new and relatively hard to obtain.
- Strong, does not die easily against most troops
- Can be upgraded via boxing
- Needs a small amount of Bootlegger to gain a +1 point at the Boxing Arena
- Stronger than most non-trainable troops
- Strong against The Outlaws
- Made Men take damage last in battle
- High upkeep cost
- Only trainable at the West Expansion of Greenwich Village
- Needs Promotions to train
- Takes a very long time to meet the requirement to train
- Takes too many Don's Blessing, Don's Sanction, and Don's Permit to meet the requirements to train
- Needs to sacrifice a Smuggler for one Bootlegger to be trained
- Cannot be crafted in Doria Airport
- Needs a high-level Boxing Arena to sacrifice
- Health : 150,000
- Attack : 7,500
- Power : 16 per Bootlegger
- Load : 150
- Speed : 2,200
- Upkeep : $1,300/hour per unit
- Level 5 Blackmail at Greenwich Village
- Level 5 Bureaucracy at Greenwich Village
- Level 7 The Loading Dock
- Level 16 Workshop at Greenwich Village
- Level 16 Garage at Greenwich Village
- 20,000 Influence at Greenwich Village
- 1 Smuggler per unit
- Cash : ?
- Food: ?
- Cement : ?
- Influence : ?
- 1 Promotions per unit
This section will be added soon
- The Bootlegger is currently the only troop that has special bonus to Boss.
- He is also currently the only troop that has special bonus to a Non-trainable troop.