Speed is a gameplay mechanic found in the Godfather Five Families. A unit's speed is how fast it will travel when sent on an attack.
Units that use itEdit
All units have their own individual speed; some are faster than others. In general, more powerful units are quicker than weaker ones.
For each individual speed, see the Troop page to locate a troop. The speeds are located under the "Stats" section.
March time is directly determined by the speed of units sent into battle. It is calculated based on the slowest unit sent during that attack.
How to decrease march timesEdit
- Researching each level of Carjacking will increase every unit's speed by 10% (and thus reducing march time)
- Certain Council Room Advisors can increase troop march speed by a small amount
- The Gas Station in the Harlem East Expansion will decrease march time by .5% per level
- Chow's Seafood in the Chinatown East Expansion will decrease march times by .5% per level
- The Ferris Wheel in the Atlantic City East Expansion will also decrease march times by .5% per level
- The Park-o-Matic in the Park Avenue East Expansion will also decrease march times by .5% per level
- The Stripes Company Dump in the Brooklyn East Expansion will decrease march time by .5% per level
Increasing Enemy March TimesEdit
- Upgrading the Front Gate will increase enemy march times to that neighborhood by a certain amount
- Level 10 : 25% increase
- Level 11 : 50% increase