|“|| Garden troubles?|
Well here's a tip:
get a green thumb,
Get Mister Snip!
|“||Mister Snip works all day and can take hits for even longer. Anyone who gets in his way ends up as compost.||„|
Mister Snip or Mr. Snip is a trainable offensive troop in The Godfather Five Families. Mister Snips are the tenth Health-type troops in the game. They are categorized under Clean-Up Crew troops. They have better Health than any other Clean-Up Crews and even the Special Attacks, but have the lowest Damage in their category. They are frequently used as main attackers to attack either a tough or a weak enemy. They will get a Health bonus when deployed with Mister Split, and Damage bonus when deployed with Mister Kippy. Each Mister Snip requires 1 Appointment to be trained.
- Strong, does not die easily against most troops
- Can be crafted in Doria Airport
- Needs a small amount of troops to craft
- Can be upgraded via boxing
- Needs a small amount of Mister Snip to gain a +1 point at the Boxing Arena
- Can get additional Health and Damage when deployed with Mister Split and Mister Kippy
- High upkeep cost
- Only trainable at the East Expansion of Greenwich Village
- Takes a very long time to meet the requirement to train
- Needs an appointment to be trained
- Needs a high-level Hangar to craft
- Needs some strong troops to craft
- Needs a high-level Boxing Arena to sacrifice
- Weak against The Band
- Health : 70,000
- Attack : 3,500
- Load : 150
- Power : 9 per Mister Snip
- Speed : 1200
- Upkeep : $700/hour per unit
- Level 11 Garage at the Greenwich Village
- Level 11 Hideout at the Greenwich Village
- Level 20 Medicine at the Greenwich Village
- Level 20 Muscle at the Greenwich Village
- Level 7 Garden Center
- 20,000 Influence at the Greenwich Village
- Cash : ?
- Food : ?
- Steel : ?
- Cement : ?
- Influence : ?
- 1 appointment per unit
- Level 13 St.Marco Arena
- 4 Mister Snips per sacrifice