|“|| ♫ For dishes so clean,|
They'll make you say 'Wow!'
Pick up the phone,
Call Mister Pao! ♫
|“||''It's not enough to bump off your competition, you have to keep your hands clean while you do it. Now matter how dirty the job is, Mister Pao's hands always come up sparkling.||„|
Mister Paos are the third Operative-type troops in the game. They are categorized under Clean-Up Crew troops. They have a balanced Damage and Health points. They are frequently used as main attackers to attack either a tough or a weak enemy.
- Strong, does not die easily against most troops
- Can be crafted in Doria Airport
- Needs a small amount of troops to craft
- Can be upgraded via boxing
- Needs a small amount of Mister Paos to gain a +1 point at the Boxing Arena
- High upkeep cost
- Only trainable at the East Expansion of Chinatown
- Takes a very long time to meet the requirement to train
- Needs a high-level Hangar to craft
- Needs some strong troops to craft
- Needs a high-level Boxing Arena to sacrifice
- Weak against The Band
- Health : 40,500
- Attack : 4,000
- Power : 9 per Mister Pao
- Load : 150
- Speed : 1,200
- Upkeep : $700/hour per unit
- Level 13 Rosales Arena
- 4 Mister Paos per sacrifice
- +50% Attack vs. All Johnny Laws, Armed Guards, & John Does
- As an operative unit, Mister Pao weakens the troops they specialize by 50%.
- Mister Pao, Hatchet Man, and Highbinder were Debuff-type troops before changed to Operative-type ones for some reasons.
- According to their stats, Mister Paos are also suitable to be classed as Balance-type troops.