"♫ If your place is messy,Mister Kippy is a trainable offensive troop in The Godfather Five Families.
Don't get it all drippy,
You need to call,
Mister Kippy! ♫"
"Mister Kippy makes a real mess when he works, but don't worry, he always cleans it up."
Mister Kippies are the third Damage-Support-type troops in the game. They are categorized under Clean-Up Crew troops. They have a balanced Damage and Health points. They are frequently used as main attackers to attack either a tough or a weak enemy. They will give a Damage bonus to Mister Snip, Mister Haul, and Mister Fixit when deployed together. Each Mister Split requires 1 Appointment to be trained.
- Strong, does not die easily against most troops
- Can be crafted in Doria Airport
- Needs a small amount of troops to craft
- Can be upgraded via boxing
- Needs a small amount of Mister Kippies to gain a +1 point at the Boxing Arena
- Can give additional Damage to Mister Snip, Mister Haul, and Mister Fixit when deployed together
- High upkeep cost
- Only trainable at the East Expansion of Atlantic City
- Takes a very long time to meet the requirement to train
- Needs a high-level Hangar to craft
- Needs some strong troops to craft
- Needs a high-level Boxing Arena to sacrifice
- Weak against The Band
- Health : 40,500
- Attack : 4,000
- Load : 150
- Power : 9 per Mister Kippy
- Speed : 1200
- Upkeep : $700/hour per unit
- Level 12 Duke Palace
- 4 Mister Kippies per sacrifice
- 50% extra attack vs. all Johnny Law, except The Hardliner.
- Gives 50% Damage buff for Mister Fixit, Mister Haul and Mister Snip when deployed together.
- According to their stats, Mister Kippies are also suitable to be classed as Balance-type troops.