"♫ Got too much trash?
Who should you call?
For waste pick-up,
Trust Mister Haul! ♫"
Mister Haul loves his job about as much as he loves dishing out damage to his targets. No matter what, you can count on Mister Haul to take out the trash.Mister Haul or Mr. Haul is a trainable offensive troop in The Godfather Five Families.
Mister Hauls are the twelfth Damage-type troops in the game. They are categorized under Clean-Up Crew troops. They have better Damage than any other Clean-Up Crews and even the Special Attacks, and second Health after Mister Snip in their category. They are frequently used as main attackers to attack either a tough or a weak enemy. They will get a Health bonus when deployed with Mister Split, and Damage bonus when deployed with Mister Kippy. Each Mister Haul requires 1 Appointment to be trained.
- Strong, does not die easily against most troops
- Can be crafted in Doria Airport
- Needs a small amount of troops to craft
- Can be upgraded via boxing
- Needs a small amount of Mister Hauls to gain a +1 point at the Boxing Arena
- Can get additional Health and Damage when deployed with Mister Split and Mister Kippy
- High upkeep cost
- Only trainable at the East Expansion of Brooklyn
- Takes a very long time to meet the requirement to train
- Needs Appointment to be trained
- Needs a high-level Hangar to craft
- Needs some strong troops to craft
- Needs a high-level Boxing Arena to sacrifice
- Weak when facing The Band
- Health: 65,000
- Attack : 6,500
- Load : 150
- Power : 9 per Mister Haul
- Speed : 1,200
- Upkeep : $700/hour per unit
- Level 14 Marnie Garden
- 4 Mister Hauls per sacrifice
- 50% Attack vs. all Johnny Law troops, except The Hardliner.