"♫Those cracked up walls,
Have met their match,
By Misses Patch! ♫"
Nobody puts up a solid wall faster than Missus Patch. If she gets to lay down one of her barricades then she'll take a hit better than any other Clean-Up Crew Troop out there.
Missus Patches are the third Entrenching unit in the game, categorized as Clean-Up Crew units. They have Damage points as high as Mister Hauls, the highest of the Clean-Ups excepting Mister Split, and they have low Health compared to their teammates. They are frequently used as main attackers to attack either a tough or a weak enemy.
- Strong, does not die easily against most troops
- Can be upgraded via boxing
- Needs a small amount of Mister Hauls to gain a +1 point at the Boxing Arena
- Has a chance to get a Health bonus if deployed from Queens
- High upkeep cost
- Only trainable at the Queens East Expansion
- Needs Appointment to train
- Takes a very long time to meet the requirement to train
- Cannot be crafted in Doria Airport
- Needs a high-level Boxing Arena to sacrifice
- Health : 65,000
- Attack : 4,850
- Power : 9 per Misses Neat
- Load : 150
- Speed : 1,200
- Upkeep : $700/hour per unit
- Level 13 ???
- 4 Misses Patches per sacrifice
Special Bonuses Edit
- 50% attack buff versus all Johnny Law.
- Missus Patch can also be considered as Health unit.