The Cugino is the first introduced Super Troop in the game. Like the other Super Troops, He has a very high both damage and health points. It can even go higher if he is suited with his attire. But on the other hand, everytime he returns from a battle, there is a cooldown period before he can be sent to a battle again.
- Very strong
- Very quick
- Can revive after death
- His attires can give some bonus when reaching certain level
- Has a cooldown period
- Only 1 Cugino available for each player
- Cannot be used to defend anything
- Unlocked only when the Doria Airport is obtained
- Weaker when facing The Mastermind and The Man-Eater
Unlike other troops, the Il Cugino can be equipped with attire that will increase his health and attack power and also decrease his cooldown. Attire can be accessed and equipped in the Sky Lounge in the Doria Airport neighborhood. Tier 1 through 3 attires can be obtained by attacking Murder Inc. level 1, while tier 3 through 5 can be obtained by attacking Murder Inc level 2 or 3. A full set of tier 5 can be bought directly from the shop. Special attire sets can also be acquired through special offers or competitions.
Once an attire reaches level 11, it will give an additional bonus. The bonus is various. Most attire will give an attack or health bonus to a certain troop, the others can increase the march size, give more respect to a certain activity, or anything else.
- Il Cugino is the Italian for 'The Male Cousin'.
- Il Cugino's cooldown period will be much longer if he dies in a battle.
- It is quite hard to find 2 Cuginos with exactly same stats.