"The Hevyweight may be a star in the ring, but he makes his real money working for us. With fists like cannons he doesn't even need a weapon. Make the call and the Heavyweight can take the fight to your rivals before they even knew what hit 'em."
Heavyweights are the first Shock-type troops in the game. They are categorized under Pulitori troops. They have decent attack, second only to the Undertakers in their category and fair health, more than Trigger Men but less than Pulitori support units. They are rarely used as meat shields but can be seen frequently as the main attackers to attack a tough enemy. Each Heavyweight requires 1 Favor to be trained.
- Strong, does not die easily against most troops
- Easy to meet the requirements to train
- Can be upgraded via boxing
- Needs a small amount of Heavyweights to gain a +1 point at the Boxing Arena
- Has a chance to get a 100% Damage bonus when deployed from Little Italy
- High upkeep cost
- Only trainable at the Little Italy
- High cost to train
- Needs a high amount of Influence to train
- Need Favors to be trained
- Long training time
- Cannot be crafted at the Doria Airport
- Needs a high-level Boxing Arena to sacrifice
- Does not give nor get either Damage or Health bonus to other Pulitori members
- Weaker when facing most Johnny Law
- Health : 23,000
- Attack : 2,795
- Load : 150
- Speed : 1,000
- Power : 4 per Heavyweight
- Upkeep : $600/hour per unit
- Level 12 Marnie Garden
- 6 Heavyweights per sacrifice
- Has a chance to get a 100% Damage bonus from Quick Draw research of the Little Italy.
- +50% Damage vs. Butcher, Assassin, and Black Widows
- According to their stats, Heavyweights can also be classed as Damage-type unit.