Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
If you want to be a Don someday, first you have to learn the ropes! By completing quests, known as Jobs, you can gain experience to help you level and resources to help build your empire faster. Jobs will teach you how to accomplish a variety of tasks, and can be found by clicking on the File button in the lower right hand corner of the screen.
Your Consigliere, or advisor, is always there to help you with a recommended Job to get you on the right track. He will inform you of when a new Job is available and when you complete a Job. If you're ever unsure of what to do next, check in with your Consigliere!
Buildings are an essential component to any successful city. Constructing and upgrading a variety of buildings will help your city grow and thrive by awarding different bonuses and resources-- everything from Cement used to construct more buildings to attack boosts to help you in combat.
Each construction task takes a certain amount of time to complete and requires a certain amount of resources to begin. These requirements can be found when clicking on the building type you wish to construct or upgrade.
When you begin a construction, a small timer will appear in the upper right corner of the screen. This time counts down the remaining time for the active construction task, and can be sped up with the use of special items. Keep in mind that you can only have one construction timer active at a time, so be sure to pay attention to the different requirements needed!
You can upgrade each building in the Estate and Neighborhood to level 10, however you will require a special item called Don Blessing to upgrade from level 9 to level 10. You can find this item by visiting the store.
Tips to Get You StartedEdit
- When it comes to constructing a building, researching tactics, or training troops, only one timer of each type can be active at any one time. Plan out your strategy and be sure to keep a timer started at all times to make the most of your time!
- If you're looking for players to chat with or join your Crew, participate in World Chat!
- Keep a close eye on your Cash and Resource consumption! If you want to construct new buildings, make sure you're producing enough Resources to meet the requirements.
- Where you place your buildings in the Neighborhood does not matter. But don't worry, you can always tear down a building and construct a new one instead.
- Another excellent guide is Jimmy Dimple's guide to starting in The Godfather: Five Families.