"Doctors hold the power of life and death over their patients. For a price, so can you!"The Doctor is a trainable offensive troop in The Godfather Five Families.
Doctors are the first Health-Support-type troops in the game. They are categorized under Pulitori troops. They have a balanced Damage and Health points. They are rarely used as meat shields but can be seen frequently as the main attackers to attack a tough enemy. They will give a Health bonus to Smugglers, Undertakers, and Bartenders when deployed together. Each Doctor requires 1 Favor to be trained.
- Strong, does not die easily against most troops
- Easy to meet the requirements to train
- Can be crafted in Doria Airport
- Can be upgraded via boxing
- Needs a low-level Boxing Arena to sacrifice
- Needs a small amount of Doctors to gain a +1 point at the Boxing Arena
- Can give additional Health to Smugglers, Undertakers, and Bartenders when deployed together
- High upkeep cost
- Only trainable at the Park Avenue
- High cost to train
- Needs a high amount of Influence to train
- Need Favors to be trained
- Long training time
- Needs a high-level Hangar to craft
- Needs many lower troops to craft
- Needs some strong troops to craft
- Weak against most Johnny Law
- Health : 25,352
- Attack : 2,430
- Load : 150
- Speed : 1,000
- Power : 4 per Doctor
- Upkeeep : $600/hour per unit
- Level 7 Duke Palace
- 6 Doctors per sacrifice
- +50% Damage vs. Assassin, Black Widow & Butcher
- Gives +50% Health to Smuggler, Undertaker, and Bartender when deployed together.
- According to their stats, Doctors can also be classed as Balance-type units.