"Swift, stealthy, and with an eye for shiny objects, Couriers are experts at removing assets you've "liberated" from other goombahs. The more Couriers you send, the more loot you'll be able to send back home."
The Courier is a trainable offensive troop in The Godfather Five Families.
Couriers are the first Transport-type troops in the game. They have a big size of Load, but have a very low Damage and Health. They are mostly deployed with some strong troops to bring back some stolen resources to the attacker's neighborhood. it is not recommended to send only Couriers to attack any tiles.
- Cheap upkeep cost
- Trainable in all neighborhoods, except Doria Airport
- The requirement to train Courier is already met everytime a neighborhood is built
- Cheap training cost
- Needs a small amount of influence to train
- Short training time
- Will not take hit before all offensive troops die
- Dies very easily
- Cannot be crafted in Doria Airport
- Cannot be upgraded via boxing
- Health : 100
- Attack : 1
- Power : 1 per 20 Couriers
- Load : 2,000
- Speed: 325
- Upkeep : $20/hour per unit
- Hideout : Level 1
- Cash : $500 per unit
- Steel : 188 per unit
- Cement : 375 per unit
- Food : 188 per unit
- Influence : 10 per unit
- Courier has the lowest Health and Damage compared to any other troops.
- Courier has the cheapest upkeep cost compared to any other offensive troops.
- According to their stats, Couriers can also be classed as Health-type troops.