"The toughest member of the legendary criminal duo, Clyde can take a serious hit and helps Bonnie do the same."
Clyde of is a non-trainable offensive troop in The Godfather Five Families.
Clyde is the ninth non-trainable and the fourth Health-Support-type troop in the game. He is categorized under The Outlaw troops. He has higher health than his counterpart, Bonnie, but has lower damage. When deployed together, each Clyde will give health bonus for 1 Bonnie, and get damage bonus from her.
- Strong, does not die easily
- Can give additional health to Bonnie when deployed together
- Can get additional damage from Bonnie when deployed together
- High upkeep cost
- Non-trainable, except in some certain events
- Cannot be crafted in Doria Airport
- Cannot be upgraded via boxing
- Never goes to jail, except if a The Outlaw Bail Order is active
- Weak against Made Men
- Health : 101,750
- Attack : 3,750
- Power: 15 per Clyde
- Load : 150
- Speed: 2,100
- Upkeep : $1,200/hour per unit
Train - Events Only Edit
This section will be added soon
- Each Clyde Gives +50% health to 1 Bonnie when deployed together.
- According to his stats, Clyde can also be classed as a Health-type troop.