"A good leader never gets his hands dirty when he doesn't need to. The Captain doesn't do any fighting, but put him on your payroll and he can make sure his officers 'randomly' start investigating your enemies. If the investigations don't stick, there's always bullets."
Captains are the second Shock-type troops in the game. They are categorized under Johnny Law troops. They have a very good Health, second only to The Hardliner in their category but low damage, lowest only after Crooked Cop and The Hardliner. They are frequently used as the main attackers to attack either a tough or weak enemy.
- Strong, does not die easily against most troops
- Can be upgraded via boxing
- Needs a small amount of Kickback to gain a +1 point at the Boxing Arena
- Has a chance to get a 100% Damage bonus if deployed from Little Italy
- High upkeep cost
- Only trainable at the Little Italy
- Takes a very long time to meet the requirement to train
- Cannot be crafted at the Doria Airport
- Needs a high-level Boxing Arena to sacrifice
- Does not give nor get either Damage or Health bonus to other Johnny Law members
- Weak against Clean-Up Crew
- Health : 57,000
- Attack : 2,850
- Power : 7 per Captain
- Load : 150
- Speed: 1,000
- Upkeep : $600/hour per unit
- Level 13 St. Marco Arena
- 5 Captains per sacrifice
- +50% Attack vs. all Pulitori except Trigger Man and The Foreman.
- Has a chance to get a 100% Damage bonus from Quick Draw research of the Little Italy.
- According to their stats, Captains can also be classed as Health-type troops.