Sudden and deadly, Booby Traps deal bonus damage to Damage units. Get some bigger troops on defense!
Booby Traps are trainable defensive troops in The Godfather Five Families.
Booby Traps are the second defensive troops in the game. They have the lowest health and damage for the defensive units after the Barbed Wires. Like the other defensive troops, Booby Traps do not require any upkeep at all. They can be seen frequently in a combat alongside the other trainable defensive troops. Enemy marches killed by only Barbed Wires and Booby Traps will not grant respect from that battle.
- No upkeep at all
- Trainable in all Neighborhoods
- Easy to meet the requirement to train
- Cheap to train
- Needs a small amount of influence to train
- Short training time
- Can be crafted in Doria Airport
- Needs a low-level Tower to craft
- Needs only Barbed Wires to craft
- Can be upgraded via boxing
- Needs a low-level Boxing Arena to sacrifice
- Stronger when facing Demolitionist, Enforcer, Professional, and Assassin
- Dies easily, even the Level 8 Booby Trap
- Needs a high amount of Booby Traps to gain a +1 point at the Boxing Arena
- Never goes to jail
- Grants no respect when defending alone or with Barbed Wires
Note : These requirements can be decreased by upgrading the Tower
- Level 1 Tower
- 1 Barbed Wire per Booby Trap
- Level 4 Bolser's Arena
- 125 Booby Traps per sacrifice