"The most dangerous member of the legendary criminal duo, Bonnie dishes out damage and helps Clyde do the same."
Bonnie is a non-trainable offensive troop in The Godfather Five Families.
Bonnie is the tenth non-trainable and the fifth Damage-Support-type troop in the game. She is categorized under The Outlaw troops. She has higher damage than her counterpart, Clyde, but has lower health. When deployed together, each Bonnie will give an attack bonus for 1 Clyde, and get a health bonus from him.
- Strong, does not die easily
- Can give additional damage to Clyde when deployed together
- Can get additional health from Clyde when deployed together
- High upkeep cost
- Non-trainable, except in some certain events
- Cannot be crafted in Doria Airport
- Cannot be upgraded via boxing
- Never goes to jail, except if a The Outlaw Bail Order is active
- Weak against Made Men
- Health : 53,525
- Attack : 11,285
- Power : 15 per Bonnie
- Load : 150
- Speed : 2,100
- Upkeep : $1,200/hour per unit
This section will be added soon
Special Bonus Edit
- Each Bonnie gives +50% health to 1 Clyde when deployed together
- Bonnie used to have the highest attack stat of all normal offensive troops before the introduction of The Gravedigger.
- According to her stats, Bonnie can also be classed as a Damage-type troop.