"If your Troops need more punch i might suggest Atlantic City. Our Damage Support Troops are the best in town."
Atlantic City or AC is a neighborhood available in The Godfather Five Families.
Atlantic City is the fifth neighborhood introduced in the game. It has an expansion at the east with 3 exclusive buildings located in it. It has 3 exclusive troops, all classed as Damage-Support-type troops.
Acquiring Atlantic CityEdit
There are currently four ways to get Atlantic City, they are as following:
- Buying the deed from the store for maximum 10 diamonds.
- Trading the deed for 1 Daily Login Token.
- Winning the deed in Lucky Chances.
- Collecting 100 Bonds from Gangs and Murder Incs.
Atlantic City has 4 racket buildings with the slot-machine-interface. The player can collect cash from those rackets with a chance to get bonus cash or items. Those rackets are:
- Genco Speakeasy: 1000 every 7 minutes
- Boardwalk: 10,000 every 25 minutes
- Respectable Establishment: 25,000 every 3.5 hours
- Denmark Pier: 65,000 every 18 hours
Atlantic City has 3 exclusive buildings located in its expansion. They are:
- Hotel: 1% more troops trained per level
- Convention Center: Refunds on Favors and Kickbacks after training
- Ferris Wheel: Once Level 7, train Mister Kippys
Atlantic City also offers three exclusive troops:
External Link Edit
- Atlantic City at the Wikipedia