The Armory is a building found in your estate. The armory is where you can view and manage the different loot item's you receive from attacking gangs. Upgrading this building allows you to equip better equipment to increase your troop's attack and health. It unlocks when your mansion is level 3.
Don's Armory ItemsEdit
If you have all four of the armory pieces of the same type and level equipped (e.g all silver level 6), then you will recieve that set bonus.
- Bronze - 5% per level to lvl 10 then 10% per level
- Silver - Resource & Cash Production, 5% per level to lvl 10 then 10% per level
- Gold - Earns more Respect from combat, from .5% at level 1 to 30% at level 13
- Don's - Earns 30% more Respect from all categories (excluding cityscapes)
- Syndicate - Earns 40% more Respect from all categories (excluding cityscapes)
- As you get used to the armory, you will notice that for each level of equipment you can use, there are 3 sublevels within them. And these are bronze, silver, and gold.
- Bronze items increase produce production by a certain percentage depending on the level of the equipment.
- Silver items increase produce production and cash by a certain percentage depending on the level of the equipment.
- Gold items increase respect from combat (PvP & PvE) and training by by a certain percentage depending on the level of the equipment.
- You have to equip all the items in the same level of the same sublevel to receive the boost.
- The Signature coupe is a special armory item that increases both health and attack by 35% when equipped. It cannot be combined with other armor types to receive the boost.
- Don's armory items require a lvl 11 Armory to be builtt.